BUILD CONFIDENCE DESTROY FEAR
We all have gone through times when the lack of confidence in ourselves made us lose something that we wanted. This low self-confidence and self-esteem may show up as fear or as simple inaction. Self-confidence is one’s ability to judge his own social and personal standing with respect to his environment and be able to derive satisfaction out of it. Self-confidence is influenced by factors like upbringing, work environment, and levels of dedication towards pursuing a cause. High self-confidence is an important factor in improving business ties and balancing personal life. There is a famous saying that when you start the journey of your professional life, have confidence in your abilities. Because you have not proven your abilities yet. Right from the early times through the evolution of the human society, this saying couldn’t be truer in the context of the present. These are extremely competitive times that we are living in, and self-confidence is one of the biggest pillars of strength and self-sustenance for a human being, more so now than ever!
Confidence needs to be built slowly, one small step at a time. Confidence is essential to effective networking and social communication. A confident person is more likely to make strong connections and close sales. Here are the five key steps which will help you bust through that fear and destroy the limitations and self-doubt that have been holding you back from your true potential:
· Action diminishes fear: Figure out what your fear is exactly, isolate it, and take action. There is a proper action for every fear. Make a toast at a friend’s wedding. Inaction strengthens fear and corrodes confidence.
· Deposit only positive thoughts into your memory bank: For Example – Just before sleeping, deposit good thoughts into your memory bank. Recall all the good things you have done today. Recall good things you saw people do today. Go over the reasons why you are glad to be alive.
· Destroy negative thoughts from your memory bank: Always try to destroy your negative thoughts before those thoughts become mental monsters. Make a practice to think of and write down three specific positive reasons you have to be happy today. It will increase your memory bank to store positive thoughts. Try it for at least 3 months and you feel the changes that will be positive and certainly as happy as most people.
· Keep things in perspective: Remember that people are more alike than different. Get a balanced view of the other person and try to develop an understanding attitude, particularly when you are in an uncomfortable situation. This builds confidence when talking to new people.
· Think confidently, act confidently: Research has shown that faking confidence can actually lead to the real thing. The more scared and unconfident you feel, the more confident you should act. David Schwartz recommends five specific behaviors we can use to build confidence: sit in front, make eye contact walk faster, speak up (offer your opinion) and always try to carry a big smile on your face.
(Content writer at Aircrews Aviation Pvt. Ltd)
Cabin Crew Career Guide
by Pragati Srivastava Air Hostess, Capt Shekhar Gupta Pilot, et al. | 1 January 2014
Pilot Career Guide: International Airline Pilot's Career Guide Learn Step by Step How to Become an International Airlines Pilot
by Capt Shekhar Gupta | 12 July 2013
Cabin Crew Career Guide, Path to Success
by Pragati Srivastava and Capt. Shekhar Gupta | 1 January 2018
#Confidentandsuccessful #Self-confidencebuilssuccess #Confidentandhappy #Takeaction #Alwayssmile #Takeholdofyoursuccess #Pursueyourdreams #Buildconfidencedestroyfear
Post a Comment