Vigyan Prasar, a national Institute for Science and Technology Communication established under Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, in association with National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) and Vijnana Bharti, an NGO led by eminent scientists, is conducting the Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) for school students of classes VI to XI.
VVM aims at identifying the bright minds among the students community, who are keen on subjects related to science.
The objectives of VVM are to:
· create interest among students in pure science
· educate school children about India’s contributions, from traditional to modern, towards the world of science and technology
· provide hands-on training to students through workshops and other events
· provide mentors for preparing students to carry forward their science education at higher levels
· conduct competitive tests to identify students who have a scientific attitude
· identify successful students at the state and national levels and felicitate them with prizes and certificates
· organize exposure visits for the winners to various R & D institutions in the country.
You are requested to encourage your ward to be a part of this unique programme.
For registration and other details please visit www.vvm.org.in