We are looking for very Creative, Innovative Listener| thinker| Writer| Different Authors, Ghost Author and Co-Authors for up coming eBooks and Paper Books.
Listener| Thinker| Writer|Fresher| Reader| Writer|
* Can think out of the Box,different and Innovative.
* No prior Experience with Fiction and academic editing / Writing
* Only Understands various approaches to Writing
* A firm grasp of English grammar and syntax rules
* Good vocabulary
* Excellent communication skills, oral and Written
* A passion for the English language
* Understanding the process and dynamics of fiction-Writing / editing
[plot, characterization, pace]
* Familiarity with the classics in English literature
* The ability to identify the author's voice and differentiate that from plagiarized content
* Basic computer skills[MS Word, MS Excel, Internet browser]
* Someone who is optimistic and has situational awareness
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Working on manuscripts prior to publishing
* Editing content to fix grammatical and syntactical errors
* Rephrasing text to clarify the intended meaning
* Substantive or developmental editing to improve upon the plot itself and restructure content wherever necessary
* Adhere to international style standards as well as Author Requirements
THIS IS FOR YOU IF U THINK :
* You are equipped with amazing Writing skills.
* You are a good Writer.
* You are an avid Reader.
* You are organized and efficient.
* You have intelligent decision-making skills.
* You can meet challenges head-on.
* You are adaptable.
* You can multitask.
* You are confident and focused.
* You have good communication skills.
* You can spot talent and assess skills according to requirements.
* You can work under pressure.
* You love working in a team.
* You get along well with people. Active on Fb, Twtr and Linkedin
Any Aspiring Author is what is Your Goal ?
Know what you want out of Publishing your Book. Be honest with yourself. Ask the important questions. Just because Joe Schmo got a Book deal after querying two agents and he now travels the globe discussing his international bestsellers does not mean you want, or need, the same. Perhaps you wrote a story for your lover. Perhaps it’s for your dying uncle, or to leave for your children. Know the answer. It will help you understand why you’re doing it and help you get there.
Self-publishing is not without its pitfalls. If you can do your research and get beyond the stigma associated with such titles, you can find personal success, and I mean the personal success you define for yourself. Realistic expectations. Know why you Write and it’ll translate through your work. Should you decide to self-publish, be prepared to hustle. Every. Single. Day. Start with a well-edited manuscript and quality formatting and design. There are some great options out there. Choose wisely. Exploit contacts. Network. Be creative and don’t be ashamed to toot your horn.
Self-publishing is a rapidly evolving industry with lots of competitors that are constantly throwing out new information. Publishers are continually upgrading their facilities, infrastructure, and pricing, and what I -- or other pundits say today -- could be wrong just a few months from now. A few years ago, Amazon was only offering 35 percent royalties on e-Books. Now it's at 70 percent for Books price $2.99 and higher.
What does next year hold in store?
How to Join us :
Please send your 3rd person Bio with following details.
Send us Your
1. Full Name-----------------
2. Date of Birth----------------
4. Sex --------------
5. Age --------------
6. Expected Daily Time --------------------
7. Email :
8. WhatsApp :
9. Linkedin :
Our Start-Up Projects : [ You can be Partner with ]
I live my life in two ways. The second one overtakes the first.
Getting up at 9 am. Missing the college bus and going to the college with my own vehicle.
Reaching college at 11 am [as my college is 25km from my home].
Doing nothing but wasting time in college as I am in the final year of my engineering, we rarely have classes.
Coming back home, throwing the bag and sitting blank with mobile and scrolling feed at different social media platforms.
Watching TV and eating.
Again late-night mobile stuff. With Netflix, FaceBook, Instagram I spend my precious time.
After running away from my work and studies, I start to think, I start feeling low and suddenly I decided to sleep.
Somehow I manage to sleep, after a lot of over thinking.
Getting up at 7 am in the morning.
Getting Ready for college till 9 am so that I can catch my bus at 9:10 am.
Going to college by college bus. Listening to music and hanging up with quora or other social media platform.
As I am a content Writer I manage to do my work in college. I carry my laptop and instead of sitting idle, I complete my work.
Coming back home before time [as college bus drops me at the exact time and I do not roam around with my friends].
After all this, I automatically feel like studying and so I do. I am so active and energetic that I sit with my Books and happily spend 3 hours with them.
Later I go to sleep at a perfect time [11 pm].
All I meant by telling my two ways of living life is that doing things in a way they are defined will make save your time. Indeed you would be able to think positive and you would also find ways to keep yourself busy with good things.
Wasting time is another way of over thinking.
As much as you keep yourself disciplined, that much easier life would be!!!
Listener| Thinker| Writer|
Post a Comment