Employee Engagement in COVID 19
The prevailing COVID-19 pandemic has bought the entire world to its knees.
Employee engagement is a concept which measures the involvement with, commitment to, and satisfaction with the work and the organisation one identifies with. An engaged employee is a valuable asset with the ability to produce fruitful results.
Almost all organizations have opted for work from home to maintain social distancing. However, remote working is not possible in every function, sector, or company. In such cases, the challenge lies in optimising the downtime of these employees.
Employee engagement can be maintained in lockdown:
· Online Games – Quick huddle breaks can be appended with a short online game session such Pictionary, charades or Houseparty-app hosted games
· Virtual Coffee Breaks
· Lunch Routines – The entire team gathers over video-conference for lunch, and the environment of the office is modulated
· 5M Catch-up- Before the day kicks off with work, a 5 minute catch up on how are the employees doing can be good
· Brainstorming Focus – This exercise provides a rich pool of ideas which we collated in a structured manner, could lead to profitable business propositions
· Build Strong Communication
· Cheering the employees with instant appreciation
Write an article on ‘How different Airlines worldwide are motivating their Team’
essays/management/analysing- organisational-behviour-of- british-airways-management- essay.php
in/article/Senior-VP-HR- Indigo-On-How-To-Keep- Employees-Motivated-During- Lowtimes/05-05-2020-191228/
thehindubusinessline.com/ economy/logistics/air-india- takes-the-social-media-route- to-motivate-employees/ article9895654.ece
Samruddhi Verlekar [MBA HR]
AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd